Marketing & Events Consultant (8 Weeks)
Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize promotional events, PR opportunities, and news features
- Compile forecasting reports and comparative results
- Assist in overseeing implementation of design, content, and deployment of all marketing materials
- Social media posting and management for clients
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing supplier/vendors relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Travelling to on site inspections, site visits and project managing events
- Assisting project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Collaborate to generate digital and print advertising material
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience in related position
- Pays strict attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Able to work nights & weekends